By Claudia Focks MD
This excellently designed Atlas of Acupuncture is straightforward to entry and gives transparent info at the complete diversity of acupuncture issues and major channels in a scientific and transparent means. each one of those issues mix anatomical drawings and pictures of floor anatomy. This acupuncture atlas not just presents rookies with an outline of an important acupuncture issues, yet skilled practitioners may also know about seldom used acupuncture issues and therefore expand their knowledge.
- Clear info at the complete variety of acupuncture issues and major channels in a scientific and transparent way
- Each aspect combines anatomical drawings and images of floor anatomy
- Attractive two-colour design
- Highly illustrated
Read or Download Atlas of Acupuncture, 1e PDF
Best physical education and sport books
Guido Schafmeister analysiert die Kundenpräferenzen für verschiedene Arten von Sportübertragungen und entwickelt ein theoriebasiertes Nachfragemodell für Sportsendungen. Die Arbeit bietet einen Einblick in die Präferenzstruktur von TV-Zuschauern und zeigt einen möglichen Weg zur integrativen examine von Kundenpräferenzen und Motivationen auf.
City sprawl and sparse dwelling are pervasive in Australia. regardless of excessive degrees of vehicle possession, many Australians wouldn't have entry to a personal vehicle for his or her commute wishes. those humans, frequently from marginalised teams in society equivalent to children, these on low earning, older humans, indigenous Australians and people with disabilities, face problems gaining access to providers, amenities and actions.
From 1942 to 1946, as the US ready for conflict, 120,000 humans of eastern descent have been forcibly interned in harsh barren region camps around the American west. In Artifacts of Loss, Jane E. Dusselier seems on the lives of those internees in the course of the lens in their artwork. those camp-made creations integrated plants made with tissue paper and shells, wooden carvings of pets left in the back of, furnishings made up of discarded apple crates, gardens grown subsequent to their housing?
- Hard Gainer
- Sportster Service Manual 1959 69
- Sport and Gender Identities: Masculinities, Femininities and Sexualities
- No.130: Transport and International Trade (Ecmt Round Tables)
- Hospital Transports: A Memoir Of The Embarkation Of The Sick And Wounded From The Peninsula Of Virginia In The Summer Of 1862
Additional info for Atlas of Acupuncture, 1e
11 Triceps brachii, medial head Lateral epicondyle Olecranon Fig. 54 Aponeurosis of the biceps brachii P-3 HE-3 LU-5 Medial epicondyle Tendon of the biceps brachii Palmaris longus Flexor carpi radialis Brachioradialis Flexor carpi ulnaris Flexor digitorum superficialis Fig. 56) The olecranon forms the tip of the elbow. -10 is located in a depression proximal to the olecranon. 3 Forearm and Hand For locating points on the forearm, it is important to note whether the arm is in a pronated or supinated position, since this can have a considerable effect on the relative location of some points (see also location details of specific points).
15. -10 Trapezius (inferior fibres) Fig. 38 Vertebral prominence, spinous process External occipital protuberance Sternocleidomastoid Splenius capitis Trapezius Scapular spine Deltoid Acromion Teres major Scapula, inferior angle Latissimus dorsi Fig. 43) Acromion When palpating the shoulder joint from a lateral direction, the acromion can be felt as a bony extension with a flat surface, slightly superior to the laterally protruding head of the humerus. 44) The scapular spine forms a bony ridge that originates at the acromion and runs in an oblique angle across the scapula, ending at its medial border in an upward opening curve.
C7, spinous process T1, spinous process Biceps brachii Fig. -13 Fig. -16 AC joint Acromion Biceps brachii, tendon of the long head Humerus Fig. 41 52 Fig. 51) This muscle covers the anterior, posterior and lateral aspect of the head of the humerus. -14. -15 Lateral border Clavicle Inferior angle Anterior extremity of the acromion Fig. -10 Abduct arm Fig. -9 End of the axillary fold Fig. -14 Lateral fibres Posterior fibres Fig. -14 Triceps brachii, long head Triceps brachii, lateral head Biceps Latissimus dorsi Biceps brachii Triceps brachii, tendon Fig.
- Download Meyler's Side Effects of Drugs Aronson 15th Ed by Elsevier PDF
- Download Insulin and Related Proteins -- Structure to Function and by Matthias Federwisch (Editor), Markus Leyck Dieken (Editor), PDF