By Oliver Heiss
Das Buch vermittelt allen Fachplanern, Architekten, aber auch interessierten Bauherren praxisnahe Grundinformationen und planerische Umsetzungsmöglichkeiten zum Thema der Barrierefreiheit. Es zeigt, wie entsprechende Anforderungen in ästhetisch anspruchsvolle Architektur umgesetzt werden können. Und es führt vor, dass die Berücksichtigung der Barrierefreiheit bereits in der frühen Planungsphase nicht zwingend Mehrkosten gegenüber dem »klassischen« Bauen verursacht.Das Buch umfasst neben einem Überblick über grundsätzliche Planungsgrundlagen auch das damit verbundene Regelwerk sowie deren beispielhafte Darstellung und perspektivischen Entwicklungen im europäischen Kontext.
Read or Download Barrier-Free Design PDF
Best travel books
A top-selling recipient of the "Outdoor Writers Guild Award for Excellence," The Backpacker's instruction manual owes its luck to its huge, immense practicality for backpackers of all ability degrees, protecting every little thing from crucial suggestions for each backpacking trip--such as map and compass work--to the abilities wanted for extra distant barren region journeys--such as the way to ford rivers adequately and the way to settle on a direction via untracked terrain.
Lonely Planet: The world's prime go back and forth consultant writer
Lonely Planet realize Turkey is your passport to all of the such a lot suitable and up to date suggestion on what to determine, what to bypass, and what hidden discoveries watch for you. journey a hot-air balloon over Cappadocia's honeycomb landscapes, stroll amid the traditional ruins of Ephesus, or witness whirling dervishes practice their mystical craft; all together with your depended on shuttle spouse. observe the simplest of Turkey and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet become aware of Turkey:
• Full-colour maps and photographs all through
• Highlights and itineraries exhibit you the best solution to tailor your journey in your personal own wishes and pursuits
• Insider assistance prevent money and time and assist you get round like a neighborhood, averting crowds and hassle spots
• crucial details at your fingertips - together with hours of operation, telephone numbers, web content, transit counsel, and costs
• sincere stories for all budgets - together with consuming, sound asleep, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, and hidden gemstones that the majority guidebooks pass over
• Cultural insights offer you a richer and extra profitable commute event - together with customs, background, paintings, literature, cinema, track, structure, politics, landscapes, natural world, delicacies, and extra
• loose, handy pull-out Istanbul map (included in print version), plus over 35 color neighborhood maps
• invaluable gains - together with jogging excursions, Month-by-Month (annual competition calendar), and trip with youngsters
• assurance of Istanbul, Gallipoli, North Aegean, Ephesus, Bodrum, South Aegean, Cappadocia, valuable Anatolia, Antalya, Mediterranean Coast, jap Anatolia, and extra
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet detect Turkey, our easy-to-use consultant, is ideal for travelers who search the most well-liked points of interest a vacation spot has to supply. packed with inspiring and vibrant pictures, this advisor specializes in the easiest of the simplest.
• trying to find a entire advisor that recommends quite a lot of stories, either renowned and offbeat, and commonly covers all of the nation to provide? try out Lonely Planet's Turkey advisor.
• searching for a advisor to Istanbul? try out Lonely Planet's Istanbul consultant for a finished examine the entire urban has to supply, or Lonely Planet's Pocket Istanbul, a handy-sized advisor enthusiastic about the can't-miss points of interest for a fast journey.
Authors: Written and researched by way of Lonely Planet, James Bainbridge, Brett Atkinson, Chris Deliso, Steve Fallon, Will Gourlay, Jessica Lee, Virginia Maxwell, and Tom Spurling.
About Lonely Planet: begun in 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's top commute advisor writer with guidebooks to each vacation spot on this planet, in addition to an award-winning web site, a collection of cellular and electronic go back and forth items, and a committed traveler neighborhood. Lonely Planet's undertaking is to permit curious visitors to event the realm and to actually get to the guts of the locations they locate themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' selection Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in favourite trip consultant class
'Lonely Planet publications are, without difficulty, like no different. ' - manhattan occasions
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in each traveller's arms. It's on cell phones. It's on the web. It's all over, and it's telling whole generations of individuals how you can commute the realm. ' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
This journey of a life-time will depart you with a brand new experience of ask yourself — and a few nice tales to share.
Over its 8,000-year heritage, Turkey's crown jewel has received the hearts of emperors and sultans. this present day, Istanbul is a full of life assembly position of East and West, non secular and secular, conventional and modern.
In this full-color e-book, professional tourist Leann Murphy tells you every thing you want to understand to make this journey possible.
Experience the lifetime of the town by way of wandering the Grand Bazaar to sampling actual Turkish espresso and mezes.
Appreciate Istanbul's prior on the many historical and cultural websites, together with the Ayasofya, the Blue Mosque, and Topkapi Palace.
Plan a cruise alongside the Aegean Sea and the Turquoise Coast.
Make inland tours to Cappadocia and Ankara.
Choose the simplest publications, excursions, and technique of transportation—including bus, boat, or even hot-air balloon.
This can be the tale of the strangely lengthy and engaging occupation of a small Scottish schooner spent basically within the southern hemisphere. From the development of the vessel to the careers of these who sailed in her, the tale is filled with rogues, heroes, the recognized and notorious, in addition to traditional humans lightly going approximately their day-by-day company in tempestuous and hard instances.
- Slow Train to Guantanamo: A Rail Odyssey Through Cuba in the Last Days of the Castros
- Time and Tide: A Walk Through Nantucket (Crown Journeys)
- Iceland Travel Adventures
- See America: A Celebration of Our National Parks & Treasured Sites
Extra info for Barrier-Free Design
Bar-type markings (height approx. 6 – 8 cm) should extend across the full width of the door; height above FFL: 50 and 150 cm, ±10 cm 8 a, b Door designs employing good contrasts 9 Examples of contrasting combinations of colours (a). A grey scale with light/dark contrasts is recommended for checking the contrast (b). e. additional clarity in the layout of facilities, which is crucial for supervisory personnel. The conscious use of light, colour and materials can help to improve orientation and also alleviate fears because boundaries are well defined, which increases the feeling of personal safety and well-being.
5 mm) Range Recommended indoors Recommended outdoors 25 – 60 25 – 60 30 – 50 5 – 20 5 – 10 5 – 15 20 – 50 20 – 50 25 – 40 3–5 3–4 5 13 Change in the surface characteristics of a square in Rome (I), paved throughout with small stones, in order to make the main routes easier to use for wheelchair users, for instance, and at the same time offer tactile orientation aids. 14 Dimensions of a pedestrian crossing with pedestrian refuge 43 Design Streets, paths, open spaces a c a b Plane of measurement 1 c Crest h ≥ 45 ° b 0,5 a Turn right Turn left Turn left or right Intersection 16 Trough 15 a b One obstacle for wheelchair users and those with mobility impairments is the paved or concreted channel between footway and carriageway, which not only acts as a drain, but also serves to denote the boundary between the two.
The UN Convention, ratified almost 60 years later, goes even further, and speaks of “inclusion” (see “Regulatory principles”, p. 17). In the end, however, decisions have to be made regarding the application of these and other regulations in each individual case. Often the objective of “no barriers” fails to meet the needs of all groups of people. Completely flat, non-slip surfaces without borders and changes in level are regarded as ideal for wheelchair users and persons with mobility impairments, whereas blind people need unambiguous, readily distinguishable information in order to move around safely.
- Download Essai sur la nature du commerce en général by Richard Cantillon PDF
- Download Appraisal: From Theory to Practice: Results of SIEV 2015 by Stefano Stanghellini, Pierluigi Morano, Marta Bottero, PDF