By Richard M. Hopper
Bovine Reproduction is a complete, present reference offering details on all elements of copy within the bull and cow. providing basic wisdom on comparing and restoring fertility within the bovine sufferer, the publication additionally locations details within the context of herd healthiness the place acceptable for a very international view of bovine theriogenology. revealed in complete colour all through, the ebook comprises eighty three chapters and greater than 550 pictures, making it the main exhaustive reference on hand in this topic.
Each part covers anatomy and body structure, breeding administration, and reproductive surgical procedure, in addition to obstetrics and being pregnant wastage within the cow. Bovine Reproduction is a welcome source for bovine practitioners, theriogenologists, and animal scientists, in addition to veterinary scholars and citizens with an curiosity within the cow.
Read Online or Download Bovine Reproduction PDF
Similar veterinary medicine books
Synopsis from Amazon:
Featuring sections on day-by-day care, preventive drugs, and coaching, The good Cat publication teaches cat proprietors tips to realize symptoms of disorder, diagnose difficulties, and start domestic treatment--thereby fending off pricey and sometimes pointless journeys to the vet. contains over a hundred illustrations and step by step instructions.
From the alternate Paperback version.
Exterior fixation is without doubt one of the so much flexible treatment plans for fracture fix in small animals. the benefits comprise improving either the mechanical and biologic atmosphere for optimum fracture therapeutic. Veterinary exterior fixation is evolving and there are actually more suitable ideas, larger instrumentation and a continuous relief within the occurrence of problems.
Dealing with emergency and significant care occasions is an everyday problem for veterinary practitioners taking good care of small animals. the proper therapy needs to be undertaken as quick as attainable and the main life-threatening challenge tackled first. This moment version of Small Animal Emergency and significant Care medication offers greater than two hundred new randomly geared up circumstances within the kind of built-in questions, illustrations, and certain explanatory solutions.
Enzymes are utilized in natural synthesis and in analytical chemistry, in business creation procedures of prescribed drugs and in nutrition processing. discovering an appropriate enzyme for a wanted transformation or with a de- fined specificity isn't consistently a simple activity. greater than 3000 enzymes are good defined to this point.
- Foot and Mouth Disease: Current Perspectives
- Veterinary Technician's Pocket Partner: A Quick Access Reference Guide
- Veterinary treatment of sheep and goats
- Equine wound management
Extra info for Bovine Reproduction
As the cytoplasm from the spermatid is shed during the formation of the tail, a cytoplasmic droplet is formed on the neck of the spermatozoon. 3b). These metamorphic changes are all important developmental steps to ensure that the spermatozoa have the ability to be not only motile but also capable of fertilization and delivery of nuclear material when they come in contact with the female gamete (oocyte). 3 Schematic representations of the germinal epithelium of the bull testis during stage IV and stage VIII of the seminiferous epithelium cycle.
3. Bremner W. Historical aspects of the study of the testis. In: Burger HG, de Kretser DM (eds) The Testis. New York: Raven Press, 1981, pp. 1–8. 4. de Graaf R. Treatise on the human reproductive organs (translated by Jocelyn and Setchell). J Reprod Fertil Suppl 1972;17:1–64. 5. Eik-Nes K. Biosynthesis and secretion of testicular steroids. In: Hamilton DW, Greep RO (eds) Handbook of Physiology, Section 7, Vol. V. Washington, DC: American Physiological Society, 1975, pp. 467–483. 6. Leydig F. Zur anatomie der manlichen geslechtsargane und analdrusen de saugethiere.
Rubin R, Poland R, Tower B. Prolactin-related testosterone secretion in normal adult men. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1978;42:112–116. 50. Risbridger G, Hodgson Y, de Krestser D. Mechanisms of action of gonadotrophins on the testis. In: Burger HG, de Kretser DM (eds) The Testis. New York: Raven Press, 1981, pp. 195–211. 51. Aoki J, Fawcett D.
- Download Behavioural Adaptations of Desert Animals by Prof. Dr. Giovanni Costa (auth.) PDF
- Download Meshfree methods for partial differential equations IV by Michael Griebel, Marc Alexander Schweitzer PDF